Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Come On In! (We're still unpacking)

Doorways! and textured glass windows.







Welcome!  We moved boxes and boxes of belongings four weeks ago into this Victorian in Oakland with so many windows and doors.  We unpacked enough to make dinner, sit with friends on the couch and send emails.  I still can't find the camera, actually.  But I wanted to invite you in, and show you around. Of course, A is about to leave on tour and I am heading to North Carolina to make paper so the housewarming will be postponed until August or September. Unless the house-sitters get ambitious without us.

repurposed hall light
let me cook you dinner on this old and lovely stove! the middle section is a griddle. yes, I have made french toast on it already.

some of the plants that survived
chandelier!


this is where the new (to-be-aquired) shelf will go.  this is most of my studio tools and supplies. 
Studio of the Dramatic Lighting (disorganized)