Monday, April 28, 2014

Packing It Up

Once on the radio, I heard a man being interviewed explain how to be most productive: recognize what you are best equipped to do that day in your cycle, and do that. I can't remember what cycle he might have been talking about, if it was related to the moon or workweek or a creative cycle, but the idea is that some days are good for creative endeavors, some days fro reading, some days for analyzing, some days for fixing things, etc.  Which is how I like to justify my procrastination.  There are lots of things I would like to do with my time, a few things I thought were important to do today but what I'd really like to do is start packing.  Andy and I are moving in a few weeks and I am ready to start boxing it up.  As if I don't have a few tasks to attend to first.  I started taking down the curtains that enclosed our bed in the winter, for warmer sleeping, and then I remembered to take a few photos.  We are lucky to have this place as our first home in Oakland.  I'll let you know where we land.

double decker desks

fun machine

Add caption

some of the plants.